We're always interested in hearing from actors who like the idea of bringing a good story to life. After all, that's why we're here.
Actors should be:
1. Based in the Tri-State area and confident reading prose
2. Comfortable using accents other than their own
3. Willing to work for our unconditional love and undying respect. And possibly fame.
And that's about it. Almost.
Because in addition to seeing your headshots and resumes, we'd love to learn a little bit about you! So, we'd like you to answer one (or more!) of the following questions. There are, perhaps fortunately, no right answers.
1. A close friend has taken a vow of silence and is headed somewhere exotic to live in a monastery. As a parting gift, you give your friend a book to read. What book do you give them?
2. One night, you break into Brooklyn's Wonton Food Inc, the largest manufacturer of fortune cookies in the country. You have time to add a single fortune to their database, which will then be printed and inserted into millions of fortune cookies across the country, and subsequently read by hundreds of thousands of diners. What does that fortune say?
3. Atticus Finch and Dorothy Parker are having a drink in The 21 Club. They have a few too many martinis, and as a result of a minor misunderstanding, get in a fight. Who wins and why?
Please send your answers, together with your headshot/resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org - if you could put "ACTOR <your name>" in the subject heading, that'd help us tremendously.
Please note that performing for us implies permission to upload an audio recording of your reading this site as a Podcast (once we get that up and running) so everyone can hear your fantastic performance. If you have any questions, just drop us a line and we'd be happy to talk.